- Key personnel in Ardent have more than 70 years of combined experience as general contractors and work effectively with clients to achieve the successful completion of each project on deadline.
- Exceptional knowledge and skill in all aspects of construction work, management and supervision.
- Perform full interior build-out, rough and finish carpentry, gypsum and drywall, site work, floors and windows, entrance and door work, tile, painting, etc.
- Provide construction management “CM” services, sequencing and coordination of subcontractors, materials, and equipment. Promptly address and resolve discrepancies, field condition issues and inquiries to drive work schedule progress.
- Prepare and expedite punch lists and completion, execution of closeout documents, etc.
and Safety General
Contractor Carpentry Specialties